Tuesday 16 October 2012

Dartfish


Dartfish
As I had the trial version of Dartfish, it was very difficult to assess all of the features that the program has to offer. On the whole, after exploring the ipad apps now available, I feel that this technology is too slow and time consuming to warrant incorporation into my coaching.  The ability to send the athlete the still comparison pictures with the voice attached is useful, however the time taken to work out how to use the program and the challenges in sharing and the large cost of the program mean that I would be reluctant to purchase it.

I am interested in the stromotion and striation features, however I think I will wait for an app to come out. Overall, I would not recommend Dartfish to coach’s and think that other technology is more efficient in both time and cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment